In December 2015, the entire Danfoss Semco China team gathered together for a meeting far away from the daily office environment, in Sanya, a beautiful, tropical city situated on Hainan Island in Southeast China.
The meeting had two main objectives: to make a summary of activities in 2015 and to draft the objectives and upcoming events for 2016. With these two main topics in mind, the meeting was of great importance. It was an opportunity to gather all the lessons learned in 2015 and implement this knowledge into planning 2016, ensuring that the year would start on a high note. For 2016, the team has approached 4 subjects:
- Divide Danfoss Semco China into one division responsible for sales in the southern part of China and one division responsible for sales in the northern part of China. The purpose of this decision is to strengthen our networks of distributors and to reinforce our sales and marketing activities.
- The roles within the Danfoss Semco China organisation have been redefined to take advantage of staff skills and abilities.
- A completely new strategy called “Must Win Battles 2016” has been brainstormed to cover price management, sales strategy, market development and certificate target.
- Training within pipeline management.
The meeting was a success and all employees gained a good understanding of the goals and responsibilities within Danfoss Semco China. To ensure team cohesion, several sessions of the meeting in Sanya were allocated to team building, improving staff morale and enhancing skills. We have taken all the right steps towards a good start to 2016 and the team is confident that it will be a productive year.
Notice: Undefined variable: category_list in /var/www/vhosts/semsafe.danfoss.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/onlineplus-site/archive.php on line 114
Long haul, short notice
Annual service in New Zealand… View
Annual service in New Zealand
The Cruise Vessel Silver Discoverer needed an annual service on its Danfoss Semco system, the only challenge was they were in all the way in New Zealand, and they needed the service now! No trouble! Danfoss Semco mobilized its partner network and attended the vessel within 7 days. Not only did the team successfully complete the annual service on board but due to the lack of accommodation on board, the team drove the distance of the island ready to meet the vessel in it next harbor minimizing any passenger disruption. The travel distance
The journey was an experience for the service team as well as a successful annual service for the vessel. Both the captain and the service technicians have agreed to a closer harbor next year. Our certified Danfoss Semco technician on board
land the-company service the-company
Team Rynkeby is a Nordic charity cycling team. Every summer the team cycles to Paris to raise money for children with cancer and their families.
Team Rynkeby was founded in 2002, when 11 amateur cyclists associated with Rynkeby Foods A/S decided to cycle to Paris to see the final stage of the Tour de France. Rynkeby Foods was the main sponsor of their trip, which was also backed by other companies. Team Rynkeby donated their profits to the children's cancer unit at Odense University Hospital. A tradition was born! 1,600 cyclists in five countries
Today’s Team Rynkeby comprises 1,600 cyclists and 400 volunteers, divided into 38 local teams in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and the Faroe Islands. Team members are selected from thousands of applicants. Every penny helps children with cancer
For almost a whole year participants must not only prepare themselves for the 1,200 kilometer trip to Paris but they are also obliged to do what they can to raise money for children with cancer and their families. Every penny that Team Rynkeby raises in each country goes to the local childhood cancer association in that country. In 2015, Team Rynkeby raised just over € 6.45 million to fight childhood cancer in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and the Faroe Islands. Danfoss Semco employee part of team Rynkeby
This year Danfoss Semco employee Lars Elkjær joins the Odense team and naturally Danfoss Semco supports the event as a gold sponsor, hence our logo can be found on the Odense team’s shirt. We are proud to be part of the charity work done by team Rynkeby and we wish Lars and the teams the best of luck!
land the-company service the-company the-company
Over the last couple of months our Gas & Foam department has been very busy signing new contracts for low-pressure CO2 systems. A total of 15 new tanks have been sold for three different ship series.
The Danfoss Semco low-pressure CO2 system in our production just before shipment.
- RAY car carriers have decided to continue their current series of vessels being built at Hyundai Mipo adding another four vessels for which we will supply the low-pressure CO2 system.
- The new 14.000 TEU class container vessels being built at Hyundai Heavy Industries for Maersk. This series consists of nine vessels with an option for further eight vessels.
- Belgian shipowner Cobelfret has ordered two Ro-Ro vessels at Hyundai Mipo, and we have been awarded the contract to deliver low-pressure CO2 systems for these vessels. The order has an option of further three vessels.
land the-company service the-company the-company marine the-company