Special Buildings & Applications
SEM-SAFE® by Danfoss provides freedom in building design
Historical Theatre “Amilcare Ponchielli”, Italy: Protected with SEM-SAFE® by Danfoss
The SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system has been tested for a wide range of applications. The high-pressure water mist system is a unique fire fighting solution, and often the only possible solution for a wide range of special applications.
- The small stainless steel pipe can be integrated everywhere without being seen.
- With SEM-SAFE® there is no disturbance of the aesthetic context of a special construction
- Installation cost is significantly lower
- The high nozzle spacing , means that fewer nozzle have to be installed. This makes installation much faster
- The small, beautiful Danfoss Semco nozzles will integrate very well in the architecture of old historical buildings
- The low weight offers the possibility of not having to modify the existing structure
Examples of special buildings & application where SEM-SAFE® is the ideal fire fighting solution:
- Old churches
- Old theatre buildings
- Parliament houses
- City halls
- High-rise buildings
- Wood roofs
Science Park, Denmark: Protected with SEM-SAFE® by Danfoss
To learn more about the benefits of the SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system please click here.