Covering multiple applications with only one fire fighting technology
Metro Line, China: Protected with SEM-SAFE® by Danfoss
Our society is characterised by a transportation system that expands daily, contributing to our modern living. Ensuring safe evacuation of people and easy access for the firefighting crew is extremely important.
Rigorous tests have proven that SEM-SAFE® is the optimum fire fighting system for protecting these critical transit areas.
Typical application that can be protected with SEM-SAFE®
- Metro lines
- Train stations
- Underground car parks
- Better controls over the heat, smoke and toxic gas
- Excellent protection against fire spread
- Fast activation
- Control rooms in metro station
- Public spaces in stations
- Fire curtains
Fast and easy installation
- Small diameter stainless steel pipes, easy to integrate
- Flexibility of pipe positioning under the concrete ceiling
- Higher nozzle spacing, which means less nozzles needed
Innovative fire fighting product from Danfoss
The Danfoss SEM-SAFE® nozzle for car parks is the only water mist upright car park nozzle on the market.
- The upright design of the nozzle significantly reduces the risk of being accidentally hit by a car
- It has successfully passed difficult test criteria. The nozzle is approved by the highly recognised authority, VdS
- In wet systems, there is no need to remove the nozzles in order to drain the water (when pressure testing)
To learn more about the benefits of the SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system please click here.