SEM-SAFE® provides superior freedom in building design
VUC School, Denmark: Protected with SEM-SAFE® by Danfoss
Danfoss Semco has a long experience in installation fire protection system in educational institutions all over the world. The SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system from Danfoss is the perfect solution for both new and old buildings.
Thw advantages of SEM-SAFE® are multiple.
- Freedom to design the building due to small stainless steel pipe dimensions
- Easy to integrate with other installations
- Easy and fast to install in modern buildings as well as ideal for retrofit project
- Ideal fire fighting solution for high-rise building
Increased safety and reliability
- Faster activation
- Control of the fire and the smoke, thus helping greatly in more control over the fire safety measures and procedures in an education institution
- Can ensure more evacuation time and easy access for the fire brigade
- The system can be installed in fully functioning institutions without disruption of daily activities
- Reduced water damage in case of a fire
- The system has a very small footprint and is very compact. This means more space is saved for other purposes
- Possibility of glass cooling, which presents a major cost saving potential through the ability to specify thinner glass
- Can cost-effectively reduce the need for other fire protection measures
Alsion University, Denmark: Protected with SEM-SAFE® by Danfoss
To learn more about the benefits of the SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system please click here.