One single system covers all data centre fire fighting applications
Click above picture to enlarge
Due to the large amount of information stored in these spaces, data centres are the base and health monitor for our IT infrastructure and for business cores worldwide. Making sure the data centre is properly equipped to deal with fire emergencies is crucial.
The Danfoss SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system for fire fighting has been tested and approved as an ideal solution for fire protection of data centres.
The SEM-SAFE® advantages are multiple.
Improved data safety and minimal downtime
- Faster activation than gas based systems
- The system is ready immediately after discharge; no need for expensive and time consuming refilling
- Your data centre can be kept running while extinguishing the fire
- 100% harmless to humans and equipment
- Successfully tested with IP22 equipment (see video with real life demonstration of our system)
- The double interlock pre-action system provides added safety for your data center in the unlikely event of accidental release
- No need to shut off ventilation before releasing the water mist system
- The modular design of the SEM-SAFE® system makes it easy to extend to cover more sections as your data centre gradually expands
- The complete building can be protected with only one pump unit
Iliad Data Centre, France: Protected with SEM-SAFE® by Danfoss
To learn more about the benefits of the SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system please click here.