Passion for innovative thinking and R&D – disruptive mindset – Next Generation.
Danfoss Semco A/S is looking for a Senior Lead Engineer who will be responsible for Design and development of the mechanical, electrical and fluid part of our portfolio. We need an experienced new colleague for our next generation research team to drive the development of our firefighting products and solutions to achieve market leadership
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Innovate to Market Leadership – lead and drive design, development and technical solutions forward from design to implementation
- Lead and prioritize external and internal adaptation tasks and track progress in design and development
- Drive new design for new development, new variants and cost down activities.
- Ensure quality of data sheets, variant configurators, product catalogues, end user, design and installation manuals
- Control Day-to-day rapid technical clarification in external and internal queries
- Develop and drive all mechanical and electrical systems including pump units, section valve systems, piping systems and the total hydraulic design (excluding nozzles for HP WM)
- Manage outsourcing design and development partners
- Ensure that the product portfolio and solutions are classified by the required institutions, made for lean and cost- efficient manufacturing, and that the design meets our objectives for quality
We expect you to be highly professional and hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or fluid dynamics. You have proven records within design and development of water systems, pump units, valve arrangements, and pipe dimensioning plus layout in larger systems. You are experienced in fluid dynamics, water hydraulic calculations and simulation, and you can also manage development projects. Preferably you are also experienced within modular platform development and in applying principal logical, scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
We also prefer that you have worked with Six Sigma methodology, 3D CAD design, simulation and prototyping.
You will be a success in this role, if you can live up to the above requirements, but also if you deliver a product portfolio which is seen in the market as the most attractive due to Innovation, customer values and cost position, and prepare a guide for system design and installation making our partners full competitive against the best in the market.
If you have questions to the position,
the team and our company, please call Director of Engineering and Customer Support, Finn S. Nielsen, + 45 2544 4530.
Please apply at your earliest convenience, interviews will be arranged when interesting candidates apply. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down as soon as the right candidate is found.
Top apply for the job,
Please click here
Back to jobs overview