Back to jobs overview
Senior Fire Safety Engineering Manager
Danfoss Fire Fighting – Odense, Denmark
Are you an experienced senior Fire Safety Engineer on the lookout for your next career move? Can you design and lead fire safety strategies for major projects within strategic applications and segments globally? If so, you might be the Senior Fire Safety Engineering Manager we are looking for at Danfoss Fire Fighting.
Danfoss Fire Fighting is developing state-of-the-art fire-fighting solutions to markets as marine, datacenters, commercial- and public buildings. We are a trusted partner throughout the building processes from sketch to hand over.
Your specialized competencies and extrovert mindset will make sure that Danfoss Fire Fighting’s high-pressure water mist fire fighting and SEM-SAFE®, also in the future, is the preferred brand on building developer, architect, consulting and end-user level.
Help Danfoss Fire Fighting to stay ahead of competition at all times.
As our new Senior Fire Safety Engineering Manager, your focus will be to drive development of fire fighting products and value propositions with and through our global sales organization to keep being an attractive provider to new and existing partners.
Through strong technical knowledge and great leadership, you will motivate and lead the fire fighting consultancy to customers by designing the optimal fire safety strategy for building projects. Among your most important tasks you will find:
- Fire safety support related to the pull stakeholders working with large scale projects and or special and complex applications.
- Develop tools, test, data and value propositions for stakeholders as architects, building owners and consultants.
- Extend the field of application through uncovering options and documentation for findings.
- Drive frontloading & launch process for development projects of new nozzles.
- Attend seminars and exhibitions to build own competences to add layers to your master degree in fire safety engineering.
A fair part of travel must be expected as we are working with global projects.
The successful candidate
Besides a master in Fire Safety Engineering, the successful candidate has extensive experience from working with fire safety and understands the importance of communicating clearly and effortlessly with stakeholders, internal as external, with very different backgrounds and levels of organizations.
Ensuring that SEM-SAFE® is the preferred solution, requires your utmost focus on people safety, clear financial benefits and strong fire safety strategy designs.
You have great understanding of the fire fighting business, the construction industry, key successors and the values that can differentiate Danfoss Fire Fighting from major competitors. More than this, you have:
- Experience in managing the challenges (push back) from the fire authorities, fire engineers and insurance companies.
- Experience in business development and interaction with different stakeholders in the market.
- Experience and skills within Project Management.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
On a more personal note, you are innovative yet analytical thinking, working with integrity and knows the value of how to utilize your relevant network. You are self-motivated, structured and systematic when working on strategic key projects.
What Danfoss Fire Fighting offers:
By joining Danfoss Fire Fighting team, you will be granted a chance to disrupt the technologies and solutions within water mist fire fighting. You will have the world as your office, working on global projects with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world.
You will be part of Danfoss Firefighting’s headquarter in Odense, Denmark.
For further information about the position,
Please contact Senior Recruiter, Kasper Kiel Aagaard +45 2063 3526.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
To apply for the job,
Please click here
Back to jobs overview