We are very excited to invite you to come and meet us virtually at the DataCentreME (DCME) conference and exhibition on the 6th and 7th October 2020.
Digitalisation at your fingertips
No matter where you are in the world or what device you are using, you are one click away from accessing an entire data centre knowledge platform, where experts in various sectors of the data centre business will be sharing solutions, services, equipment and market trends.
We are a lead sponsor
Danfoss Fire Safety joined forces with EA-RS Fire Engineering, one of our UK Distributors, in a common virtual stand. If you are interested in innovative fire safety solutions for data centres, then do not miss our booth.
Here you can learn about:
- why high-pressure water mist is a reliable fire safety technology for any application in a data centre
- why Danfoss pumps and the SEM-SAFE® system are probably the best products for data centre fire safety
- high levels of service & maintenance support for your fire safety system to keep your data centre operational
- money saving fire safety solutions when it comes to installation and total cost of ownership
Get your entry ticket: Register here
How does the virtual exhibition work (6 & 7 October)?
How does the virtual conference work (7 October)?
- After you register, you will receive a link with access to the virtual fair website.
- Navigation in the virtual fair will be very easy with plenty of information on who is exhibiting, how to access the booths, documentation download options, clear overview of video available and chat & call possibility with all participants.
- Check the full programme and simply click on the presentations you wish to attend.
- There will be the possibility to ask questions and set-up meetings with the presenters.
Danfoss stand representativesAmin Hadian
Business Development Manager, Global Data Centres+49 160 977 email@example.comLewis Oxley
Sales & Business Development Manager,UK & Ireland+44 786 692 firstname.lastname@example.org
About EA-RS Fire Engineering
EA-RS Fire Engineering are the UK’s leading fire safety solutions provider to the data centre & critical infrastructure sector and an official Danfoss Distributor in the UK & Europe. With more than 25 years of experience in the data centre market, we are leading innovative change with the SEM-SAFE® high-pressure water mist system and providing data centre operators, owners & maintainers with real-world alternative solutions to typical suppression applications. Click here to access EA-RS website.
DATACENTRE.ME (DCME) provides a resource for data centre professionals and is a hub for both vendors and end users, providing industry news, a directory ( who can you partner / network with, buy from, sell to, etc.), events and training courses. Due to COVID, DCME is going virtual for the first time ever. Read more about DCME virtual event on 6 & 7 October 2020 here.